BECOME A CONTENT AREA HOST
Are you interested in leading teachers from around the region in technology integration opportunities? Are you interested in moving technology forward in your school district? Become a TTT Content Area Host! Model Schools is looking for motivated candidates to lead our newl designed We need a host for each content area within our new structure. If you would like to be a specialized content host, read the description below and submit an interest form today!
Submit your online interest form at http://goo.gl/L0dE5
Content Area Sessions
For each meeting, the afternoon will consist of content areas being split into separate groups to network and share with content area teachers, conduct content area software evaluations, and create content area activities and lessons to share with districts across the region. The afternoon session will have a content area host who is an expert in their area and has interest and knowledge in technology exploration and integration.
Content Area Host Responsibilities
• Ensure all resources are in place for your content area session: Finalize plans with presenters (as necessary), arrange for technologies you need, etc.
• One month prior to meeting, submit a finalized agenda for the afternoon session to your Model Schools’ Coordinator. At least one month is needed to ensure the teachers within the committee have sufficient time to obtain substitutes. Model Schools will distribute a full agenda to the Trending Technology Team members.
• Facilitate the afternoon portion of the meeting within your content area which will include: content area software evaluations, content creation, and professional networking/sharing time. Ensure meeting stays on target and covers the specified agenda items.
• Update website with new information within 48 hours after each Trending Technology Team meeting.
• Collaborate with MSP Coordinators to set goals for upcoming year.