CLO†Aidable Software Approval Process
- District or vendor will identify software they want reviewed for the CLO aidable software list.
- Go to http://www.modelschools.org
- District or vendor completes the appropriate survey on the MSP†website; there are two surveys - one for a district representative and one for the vendor. See the links below:
- Model Schools' Team Leader and Content Area MSP†Coordinator(s) will review the software and recommend, or not recommend, the appropriate Trending Technology Team.
- Trending Technology Team will review the software through a virtual or onsite demonstration organized by a Model Schools Coordinator.
- The Trending Technology Team participants will complete an online review form and submit a recommendation for approval to CLO aidable software list.
- Once the software has been approved, it must be purchased by two districts to be included on the CLO aidable software list.
- If it is not purchased by two districts, it will be placed on a "wait list" until two districts choose to purchase.
- If the software has been purchased by two districts, it will be placed on the CLO Aidable List which will be organized by content area.
- The CLO aidable software list will be on the Model Schools' website. Each listing will have a picture, description, link ot the website, if available, and ideas for use.